Who is ready to have some fun…. and see what Grandma Pearl is getting up to?!
As you know, Grandma Pearl’s story is coming out in Pearl’s Dragon in the Pets in Space 2 Anthology on October 10th and she is every bit as feisty and funny as you would expect.
I will be sharing awesome trading cards for Grandma Pearl with you during August and I will be giving away one main prize to those who collect all the secret code words. There is one secret code word per trading card…. although not really secret as the code word is emboldened on the card lol.
Keep track of the code words with The Official Grandma Pearl Game Sheet. Download here:
- Collect all the secret words from all 20 Grandma Pearl Trading Cards to go into the super draw at the end of August 2017.
- You will know which number trading card you have because of the number in the dragon on the lower right hand side of the card.
- I will give you the link to enter the super draw after Card No.20 has been released. The game will be completed by August 31st, 2017.
- I will be having fun surprise draws as we go so collect the words as the cards are released as time will be limited for these surprise draws.
- Complete sets of all the trading cards will be appearing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and on my website. You are not required to sign up to follow me on other social media sites to see all the cards.
- You are not required to buy anything to go in the surprise draws or enter the super draw.
- Grandma Pearl’s Trading Cards are all about having fun and getting to know Grandma Pearl.
Destin Parks will do whatever it takes to rebuild the city he calls home, even if it means working with the new alien ambassador sent to oversee the project. His encounter with her predecessor left him hesitant to trust the alien diplomats assigned to Chicago’s rebuilding. The problem is – if he doesn’t work with them, they will try to replace him and that is not going to happen without a fight.
Jersula Ikera was assigned to Earth by the Alliance Council. The Council hopes her cool logic and calm demeanor will resolve the upheaval caused by the last ambassador. Jersula has fought hard for her position, and while not pleased with her current assignment as a liaison to the humans, she will do her best to help rebuild the world its inhabitants have destroyed. What she does not anticipate is her reaction to the hardheaded male that she has been assigned to. His ability to get under her skin and ignite a flame inside her leaves her confused and mystified.
Danger undermines Jersula’s efforts when she uncovers another alien cartel’s plans to traffic human women and children. A near fatal attack leaves her trusting no one except the one man who has sworn to protect them. Together, Destin and Jersula race to stop the traffickers before the women and children are taken off-planet. What they don’t realize is that the traffickers are not the only ones they are fighting against; the Waxian and Drethulan forces have targeted Earth.
Can Destin and Jersula stop the traffickers and prevent the deadly forces of the Waxians and Drethulans from destroying the progress they have made? Will the Alliance be able to protect Destin when the enemy discovers his connection to a powerful Alliance family? The battle for Earth has just turned personal.
Listen to a sample of Destin’s Hold:
Ebook and Paperback Are Also Available:
The Great Easter Bunny Hunt
Alien eggs can only mean one thing – an adventure!
A pile of unusual eggs leads to an exciting Easter egg hunt for the kids and the adults alike in this delightful holiday tale. The children must work together to recover Jabir’s coveted eggs after the Great Easter Bunny is caught taking them away. Can the Dragonlings and their besties save the day?
This is a free story for subscribers to my newsletter.
Click Here to Download
“Really, Ha’ven? You just couldn’t resist, could you?” Trelon asked with a disgusted voice.
“You look fine, Trelon,” Vox said.
“You aren’t the one wearing a dress and pink toe nails,” Trelon retorted.
Trelon awkwardly turned and rested his paw covered hands on his hips. His vision was partially blocked by the cover of the mask he was wearing. This had to be the absolute stupidest stunt he had ever been involved in before.